All prices are based on twin-share accommodation. Single supplements are available on most tours. Prices are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST (Goods and Services Tax).
- Seniors, Pensioners or Concession cardholders are entitled to a discount for most tours. Card numbers must be given when booking.
- A group of 10 or more people booking the same tour is eligible for a discount of 10%.
Bookings can be made by completing and delivering the booking form or by contacting us by phone, email or personally.
A deposit of $200.00 per person is required when booking. The full fare is payable two months prior to departure. Bookings within two months of departure require full fare. Fares with a flight component require a $500.00 per person deposit.
We accept payments via PayPal, cash, bank cheque, personal cheque, money orders, direct debit and credit card (Credit card payments attract 2.5% fee)
If a passenger wishes to cancel their booking for any tour other than one day tours, the fare will only be refunded accordingly:
- 28 days or more prior to the designated departure date – 100%
- 27 – 10 days prior to the designated departure date – 90%
- 9 to 1 days prior to the designated departure date – 70%
- Day of departure or during the tour – 0%
- Tours with flight component – CANCELLATION POLICY
- 28 days or more prior to the designated departure – 100% – Less monies held by airline for cancellation of air ticket.
- 27 – 16 days prior to the designated departure – 90% – Less monies held by airline for cancellation of air ticket.
- 15 to 6 days prior to the designated departure date – 80% – Less monies held by airline for cancellation of air ticket.
- 5 to 1 days prior to the designated departure date – 0%
- Day of departure or during the tour – 0%
Passengers wishing to cancel bookings for a one day tour will only receive a refund if the cancellation occurs 2 days prior to the designated departure date. See Conditions of Acceptance at the end of this section.
Some buses have limited space for hand luggage although the trailer can take a reasonable amount of luggage. (See What to Take.)
Liquids such as water or soft drinks may be taken on the bus as long as they are in screw-topped or other lidded containers (to prevent spillage). Messy foods cannot be consumed on the bus.
We provide tasty and nutritious meals to satisfy the hungriest of passengers. An example of one day’s meals on the track is as follows:
- Breakfast: A selection of cereals, toast, fruit, fruit juice, tea or coffee. (On some motel tours, a cooked breakfast may be provided)
- Morning tea: Biscuits or cake, tea or coffee
- Lunch: Cold meats, crisp fresh salads, fresh bread with various spreads, cake, tea or coffee. (When provided)
- Evening meal: Soup, barbeque or stir-fry or casserole-type dish, vegetables, dessert, tea, coffee or restaurant meal
- Pre-dinner drinks and other refreshments: One of the most pleasant times of the tour. After a day’s travel and after we have settled in, is when we enjoy a drink and chat with fellow passengers. If you require special meals or are allergic to a type of food, please inform us at time of booking.
Motels are of a high standard – 3* or better. Generally, evening meals and cooked breakfasts are provided when we stay in motels. Sometimes it may be necessary to use two different motels.
Cabin accommodation can be varied, ranging from a single room with an en-suite, two or three bedroom houses with a shared toilet, bathroom and living area.
Safari tents are mostly a permanent fixture and en-suited, some remote locations are not and will have shared ablutions.
Our policy is to allocate couples a twin room. Singles may have to multiple share depending on the number of beds in each room. If a room has a bunk bed the upper bunk is not allocated. However, there are some nights when we are unable to fully adhere to this policy. Linen is generally supplied unless advised otherwise. Any special accommodation details will be mentioned in the itinerary for each tour.
1. All Tickets and Vouchers are issued and all travel and accommodation arrangements are made but the Firm upon express condition that it shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, delay or inconvenience either by reason of any defect in any vehicle or building or through the acts or defaults whether negligent or otherwise, of the Firm or its servants or any company, firm or person engaged in providing transport, refreshment, accommodation or other facility or services in connection with the Tour, nor shall the Firm be liable for any damage, losses or sickness, quarantine, weather, war, strikes, riots or any other cause whatsoever.
1.a. Notwithstanding the provisions of condition 1 the Firm will accept liability for personal injury, loss and damage arising under the Motor Vehicle (Third Party Insurance) Act 1943-1975 in respect of which the Firm is adequately covered by Insurance but not otherwise.
2. The Firm shall not be deemed to be the agent of the passenger.
3. The Firm reserves the right without previous notice to the passenger to cancel or withdraw any tour and in such event the full sum paid by the passenger shall be returned to him/her and upon tendering the same all liability of the Firm to the passenger shall cease.
4. The Firm, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to modify any tour or holiday itinerary, route, timetable, excursion or accommodation and shall not be liable to the passenger for loss, damage, or inconvenience resulting there from.
5. All luggage, baggage, goods and personal articles are at all times and in all circumstances at the passenger’s risk.
6. The Firm, its employees or agents may at any time during a tour request a passenger to withdraw from the Tour if in the opinion of the Firm, its employee or agent the passenger is guilty of misconduct and upon the request being made the passenger shall immediately withdraw from the Tour.
7. No agent, servant or representative of the Firm has any right to alter or vary or waive any of these conditions. Nor is any such person authorised to undertake any liability whatsoever on behalf of the Firm unless such be in writing and signed by a member of the Firm.
Whilst we endeavor to maintain this website with accurate and up to date content, changes and errors may occur and therefore all details must be verified with Aussie Redback Tours at the time of booking.