Welcome to Aussie Redback Tours
Dedicated Tours Especially Designed for Seniors and Artists
Western Australian company with over 20 years’ experience
Let us show you…..
- Uluru, the Olgas, King’s Canyon, Gibb River Road, and the Bungle Bungles
- Esperance, Albany, Shark Bay, and the dramatic east coast
- The Kimberley, Kakadu, Litchfield, and Karijini
- Tasmania, Norfolk Island, and Kangaroo Island
- The Great Sandy Desert and the Great Central Road
- Indigenous culture and art
- Silverton, Broken Hill, and Coober Pedy
- Crocodiles, dingoes, kangaroos, brolgas and more….
Australia is such a wonderful country to explore, and we want to share that experience with you. We offer value-for-money tours, lots of time to relax as we start our days at a leisurely pace, we spend less time travelling than other companies, without missing the attractions we came to see. We keep our groups small to ensure a personal touch, which often leads to long term friendships, and memories to last a lifetime.
If you are part of a group – sporting, social, or otherwise – we can put a group booking together for you, with a generous discounted rate (minimum number required).
For more information, contact us on 1300 662 026, send us a letter to P.O. Box 2302, Clarkson WA 6030, or email Aussie Redback Tours.
Follow us on Facebook – Aussie Redback Tours
Aussie Redback Tours is an accredited and registered Western Australian Tourism business:
- The Australian Tourism Business Accreditation (Australia)
- Department of Environment Conservation (WA)
- Tourism Western Australia (WA)
- Tourism Council of Western Australia (WA)
- Department of Transport (WA)
- Australia’s Golden Outback
- Parks and Wildlife commercial operator (GOWA)
- Parks and Wildlife commercial operator Northern Territory
- Parks and Wildlife commercial operator South Australia
- Parks and Wildlife commercial operator Tasmania