Welcome to Aussie Redback Tours
Dedicated Tours Designed for Seniors, Artists and Travellers of all Ages!
20 years of experience!
We at Aussie Redback Tours take you around Australia and show you…..
- Iconic landmarks of Australia -Uluru, the Olgas, King’s Canyon, Gibb River Road, and the Bungle Bungles
- Sandy white beaches – Esperance, Albany, Shark Bay, and the dramatic east coast
- Picturesque gorges and waterfalls of the Kimberley and Kakadu, Litchfield, and Karijini
- Breathtaking mountains and expansive lakes of Tasmania, the Great Divide, and the Kimberley
- Deep red earth and clear blue skies of the amazing Great Sandy Desert and the Great Central Road
- Night skies filled with twinkling stars in the remoteness of the desert
- Indigenous culture and art
- Classic film locations such as Silverton, Broken Hill, Coober Pedy, and Tasmania
- Gold mines, diamond mines, iron ore projects in Australia’s mining sector
- Australia’s iconic wildlife – crocodiles, dingoes, kangaroos and brolgas to name a few…
- Classic Aussie hospitality from outback Queensland all the way to the wilderness of Tasmania
We at Aussie Redback Tours have tours planned for everyone, especially artists, seniors, and those who believe comfort and a slower pace is priority.
Australia is such a wonderful country to explore, and sadly many Australians opt to travel overseas first. We offer artists and seniors tours around Australia that are value-for-money and surprisingly just as affordable as many overseas trips. Our tours depart Perth from three different locations – Rockingham, East Perth, and Joondalup, and are very popular as most of our days include shorter traveling distances, more time in each location, and the tours themselves range from one day tours, to extended tours with a minimum of 2 days and a maximum of 15 days.
We have smaller groups and love to treat our passengers like family. Come with Aussie Redback Tours on a tour today, sharing our passion for our country, meet new friends and take home memories that will last a lifetime! Seniors who wish for a group bookings are more than welcome.
To see our latest tours, click here
Follow us on Facebook – Aussie Redback Tours
Aussie Redback Tours is an accredited and registered Western Australian Tourism business:
- The Australian Tourism Business Accreditation (Australia)
- Department of Environment Conservation (WA)
- Tourism Western Australia (WA)
- Tourism Council of Western Australia (WA)
- Department of Transport (WA)
- Australia’s Golden Outback
- Parks and Wildlife commercial operator (GOWA)